Friday, June 4, 2010

A "Crafty" Mom




Ok, so I'm totally not crafty like my friend Ashleigh, who's Bee in our Bonnet blog blows my mind! Or like my friend Katie, who throws the world's most awesome toddler birthday party. But I do try to be cute and crafty at times to let my little munchkin know that I care. I was quite impressed by own efforts at embellishing this shirt for a charity bowling tournament we attended with my husband for his employer, Farmers Insurance. I bascially bought a white button down shirt at Old Navy, added some bowling buttons and iron lettering and viola! My son looked like a league bowler! In case you are wondering, 31 is my husband's district number.

2 comments:

  1. I luv it! that is super crafty to me..ya, i have like lifetimes to be as creative as Asheigh..yikes!
    I think he looked FAB!! I can't believe how blonde his hair is !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shan. You are officially crafty with this bowling shirt! J/K You are for sure crafty, you must give yourself credit. I'm just impressed that he was in a charity bowling event. :) Thanks for the compliments and shout outs. I think we should get together and go to La huerta next time you're in town. I want the full scoop!

    ReplyDelete