Saturday, April 17, 2010

A "Proud" Mom


Today my husband and I took Collin to a birthday party that was at a horse ranch. I was a bit apprehensive because even though Collin rode a horse before, he's going through this phase where he's decided he's "scared" of everything new. (Maybe that's the food issue too...scared of new food). Anyway our last horse outing was during Christmas and the horse sneezed when he was about to get on and of course a total meltdown followed. Since Collin has a memory like a steel trap, I was sure he would not even get on the horse. My husband decided that he was getting on the horse no matter what though, so we gave it a try. We of course had to talk about riding the horse for about thirty minutes and watch the other kids do it before he said he was ready to try it. And I was pleasantly suprised! He loved it! He actually rode the horse twice and did the tractor hay ride! It was a great day! Thanks Kerry for the invite! Collin conquered a fear!!! The video is so fun! Try to ignore my nervous giggling and commentary and focus on the cuteness that is Collin.

No comments:

Post a Comment